Sunset at the Palms is situated on one of the most famous and exotic beaches in Jamaica. Sunset at the Palms invites travel enthusiasts to experience the sensuous warmth of the ever-present sunshine. Our adults-only resort is nestled among the endless white-sand beaches and lush foliage’s in the heart of Negril. It is safely tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the crowds to provide you with a serene and intimate experience. Rated as one of the top 10 all-inclusive Jamaican resorts, we help you discover and feel the romance and charm of Jamaica.
Unique Jamaican All-inclusive Packages
As one of the top 10 rated all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Sunset at the Palms offers guests a diverse range of services that allow them to discover the charm and romance of beautiful Negril, Jamaica. Sunset at the Palms caters to the individualized needs of our guests to take away the stress of vacationing. From luxurious accommodation options to lavish buffet spreads and a-la-carte restaurants to private beach bar and grill amenities and more. Guests staying at Sunset at the Palms can make use of our air-conditioned, state-of-the-art fitness center and indulge in various non-motorized water sports. Our all-inclusive package also covers taxes and tips.
Guests of Sunset at the Palms enjoy a wide-array of all-inclusive benefits that allow them to fully-enjoy their experience by taking away many of the worries of vacationing. These include:
- Air-conditioned accommodations in an intimate “treehouse-style” guestroom with private balcony.
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and a la carte restaurants.
- Beverages and cocktails at any of the three bars plus swim-up bar.
- Private Beach Bar & Grill amenities, including beach bar service.
- A variety of non-motorized water sports.
- Air-conditioned fitness center featuring Cybex equipment.
- Discover Jamaica’s flora and fauna on a nature walk with “Shorty,” the resort’s resident gardener.
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music several evenings each week.
- Complimentary Internet service in Lobby and guestrooms.
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by resort management and staff.
- Coffee bar.
- Nightly turn down service.
- Premium bar offerings
- Gilchrist & Soames “Bee Kind” bath amenities
- All-inclusive fee covers taxes and tip.
Enjoy An All-inclusive Caribbean Experience
Whether on your honeymoon or a weekend getaway, our Jamaica all-inclusive packages at Sunset at the Palms cover the majority of your vacationing needs. With our unique treehouse-style guestrooms and private balcony cocooned among dense foliage of colorful flowers, it is an experience you cannot find everywhere. With a focus on Caribbean fusion cuisine, you can savor the delectable tastes of the island and find a suitable dining option to fit everyone. To spice up the experience, we also host a weekly cocktail party to liven up your experience. Our evening entertainment, as well as day-time activities includes live reggae music for you to truly feel the pulse of Jamaica.
Everything You Need To Have A Great Time
From accommodation to dining to activities and more, Sunset at the Palms’ all-inclusive vacations to Jamaica will help you discover the “real” Jamaica. Our resort is conveniently located at the gateway to the Bloody Bay – one of the most pristine and blissful beaches in Negril. The turquoise expanse of ocean along the bayside welcomes adventure-seekers for varied water sports activities, such as kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling and more.
Great Food and Fun in the Sun Await You
With our Jamaica all-inclusive vacation packages, we hope to bring everything under one roof – from mouth-watering Jamaican food to relaxing spas or adventure activities and more. Sunset at the Palms is a resort that caters to all kinds of travelers – those looking to spend private, intimate moments to those looking to discover what Jamaica has to offer. From arranging cocktail events to travel events, such as setting up trips for golfing, mountain biking, river rafting and more, we take care of everything. We also have a poolside hot tub for guests who are just looking to unwind and de-stress.